Join us for an afternoon with our Kadimah (9th grade) and B’yachad (10th grade) campers and staff! Herzl will provide dinner for guests and campers.
Here’s how to sign up:
- pre-register with your name and contact information
- provide names of ALL your guests
- display your email confirmation (entry ticket) on your dashboard
- Parking will be on-site at Herzl Camp.
- NO PETS are allowed into camp. Leave your pet at home.
- There is a new round-about in between the cities of Siren and Webster. Please see note on your event confirmation.
- If you have a camper in Taste of Herzl, HUC (Herzl Ultimate Clinic) or Teva Adventure and would like to pick them up while visiting your Kadimah or B’yachad camper, be sure to email us with those transportation details. We definitely don’t want to send your child home on the bus while you are in route to camp!
See you in Webster!