We are coming to visit your town soon and we’d love to see you. Coming together with our camp community gives us strength and comfort.
Did you know only 20% of Jewish kids go to Jewish camp? You can help more kids create their own camp family by bringing friends to get to know camp or hosting a gathering of friends in your home. Email us if you want to share the magic of camp!
New and Prospective Family Camp Tours and Zoom Gatherings
- Friday, October 20 from 11:30am-2:30 pm – link to register
- Sunday, June 9 – check back for details
Zoom with Us! Meet our staff and ask your camp questions over the yummy dessert we send to your house for the event
- In the works – Check back for details soon!
- Sunday, November 12 at 10 am at Beit Sefer Shalom
- Sunday, January 21 in the morning
- Friday, October 13 – Gathering at camper house in KC from 4-5pm – Register here.
- Sunday, October 15 – Jewish Culture Fest from 11am-6:30pm
- Sunday, November 19 from 2-3:30 pm at St Paul JCC – Join us for camp and theater games with Graceful Monsters! Register here.
- Saturday, December 9 at 7 pm at Sabes JCC – A gathering for our teen campers and friends – Join us for havdalah, dessert and letter writing to our Israeli campers and friends – Register here..
- Sunday, December 10 at Sabes JCC from 3-5 pm – Herzl Hanukah Party! Games, treats, and Herzl swag for last minute shoppers! Register here.
- Sunday, January 7 at 11:30 am at Kol Rinah